Your Dollars at Work
We’re putting your investments in the community to work by staying ahead of the curve on pressing social issues. We’re opening the door to innovative programs and agencies that help us create sustainable change across Hastings & Prince EdwardMake a Donation Learn More
Other Ways To Donate
There are several ways to give to United Way Hastings & Prince Edward. Simply choose from the options below — each directly supports our work in the community and stays 100% local
Maurice Rollins Leadership Fund
A leadership gift is an annual donation made by an individual of $1,200 or more
Your payroll deduction contribution makes it easy and convenient for you to support local charities
Donate as a Gift or Tribute
Donate in someone's honour who loves their community and would appreciate a gift that gives back
Make a Gift in Your Will
Bequest gifts help us predict our future and continue to strengthen and build a vibrant inclusive community
Explore Our Campaign
Workplaces that run an annual United Way campaign are vital to our ongoing success. With volunteers (including Sponsored Employees) overseeing fundraising efforts, we remain one of the most effective charities in our region. This, in turn, allows us to make an even bigger impact. But, enough about us. Workplace campaigns and volunteerism can also lead to great benefits for you, the employer—including more engaged employees and an enhanced corporate image
The Donor Bill of Rights
United Way Hastings & Prince Edward adheres to the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ The Donor Bill of Rights.
Donors can expect:
- To be informed of our mission, of the way we intend to use donated resources, and of our capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to our most recent financial statements.
- To be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.