2022/2023 Virtual Toolkit
Welcome! Click on documents below to download
- Campaign Posters – For You To Print or Send Electronically
- Impact Statements– Examples of How Your Donor Dollars Are Making A Difference (ie: $2 supports .. $5 supports.., etc.)
- Donation Matching Program – The Maurice & Marilyn Rollins Foundation Friends & Leaders Challenge
- Funded Agencies – complete list of programs currently funded by United Way HPE
- Virtual Fundraising Ideas – for your team
- In-Office Fundraising Ideas – for your team
- Fillable Pledge Form
- 2021/2022 Annual Report
- Campaign Presentation (Powerpoint) – for team meetings, etc
- Campaign Presentation (PDF)
- United Way HPE logo
- F.A.Q.’s – short videos answering some of the most commonly asked campaign questions
- Campaign VIDEO
- 5-Minute Interview – featuring lived experience from United Way funded programs
- Tag us on social media!
- Facebook: United Way Hastings & Prince Edward
- Instagram: @unitedwayhpe
- LinkedIn: United Way Hastings & Prince Edward
- Human Trafficking Awareness
- For a complete list of resources please visit: unitedwayhpe.ca/humantrafficking
- Currently seeking volunteer Ambassadors for 2022-2023 (must be 15+)
- Fresh For All
Local Love in 15 Seconds
To share this video click here
Stories From Home
Carol and her husband are long time donors to the United Way campaign; when COVID-19 hit Carol found herself in need of help.
Hear the full story and watch Carol’s video at unitedwayhpe.ca/CarolStory
Sam worked hard yet found himself deciding between feeding his family or keeping the electricity on.
Hear the full story and watch Sam’s video at unitedwayhpe.ca/SamStory
Jamie was struggling with the effects of bullying both at school and online; a United Way funded mentoring program gave Jamie someone to talk to and guide her through.
Hear the full story and watch Jamie’s video at unitedwayhpe.ca/JamieStory